Need to train more people?
For team of 5 or more users.Try Learnfly for Business
What you'll learn?
- Types of Standards
- Basics of standardization
- Conformity and Certification Process
- ISO Organization
- Development process of a standard
This course is designed to help professionals at beginner level in standardization knowledge. Those who are confused with various standards and believes in the common myths and misconceptions related to the ISO standards.
The course helps you understand:
· Common misconceptions about standards and ISO
· What is a standard?
· What are the types of standard?
· What is a voluntary standard?
· What is a regulatory standard?
· What is a Defacto standard?
· What is a conformity assessment body (certification body)?
· What is an accreditation body?
· Examples of Conformity Assessment bodies
· Examples of Accreditation bodies
· Does ISO certifies or publishes standards?
· What is the structure of ISO?
· How is a standard published through different phases in ISO
The course comes with various infographics so it will be easier to understand the complex standardization process and the role of various bodies in it. The red marker is used to direct the discussion on the presentation to help our students.
Note: Please note that ISO 9001 standard copy is provided with this course nor any other standard, since all standards of ISO are copyright. Moreover if you want to have any specific standard. Please purchase it from ISO store.
- Be able to understand English
- Good internet connection
- Every individual who works or opts to work in corporate world
- Every professional who wants to talk professionally about the standards
- Every corporate personal who do not want to propagate the myths and misconceptions about ISO standards
- Trainees at beginner level who want to know ISO standards
- Not for Lead auditors and internal auditors of ISO management system standard
Curriculum 5 Lectures 00:41:49
Section 1 : Introduction to Standards and ISO
Section 2 : Types of Standards
- Lecture 1 :
- Types of Standards
Section 3 : Conformity Assessment, ISO and Standard Publication Process
- Lecture 1 :
- Conformity Assessment
- Lecture 2 :
- ISO as an Organization
- Lecture 3 :
- Process of Standardization
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?
123905 Course Views