Need to train more people?
For team of 5 or more users.Try Learnfly for Business
What you'll learn?
- Student will learn business processes and scenarios and also sales module of dynamics 365
- Viewing personal and team dashboards
- Creating and qualifying leads
- Navigating in Dynamics 365
- Creating, saving, and editing a record
- Viewing and printing a report
- Converting activities to opportunities
Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based solution from Microsoft for businesses to streamline customer relationship management and enterprise resource planning. All the Dynamics 365 applications integrate with the Microsoft Office 365 tools you already know, and love like Excel and Outlook, and with analysis tools like Power BI and customization tools like Flow.
In this course, you will learn how to power your business with Dynamics 365, Enterprise Edition Shaher yar from business world team walks you through how to navigate the suite, create and edit records, and print reports. He also shows you how to work with vendor information, create and post invoices, manage sales interactions, apply customer payments, reconcile accounts, and much more in dynamics 365 plan 1 enterprise edition.
- You should have basic understanding of business terms
- Everyone who want to start career in Dynamics 365
Curriculum 33 Lectures 02:15:27
Section 1 : Unpublished Section
- Lecture 1 :
- Introduction Preview
- Lecture 2 :
- Dynamics CRM:Basics
- Lecture 3 :
- What you Need For This Course?
- Lecture 4 :
- What is a Record?
- Lecture 5 :
- Types of sales record in Dynamics 365
- Lecture 6 :
- Lecture 7 :
- Business Processes
- Lecture 8 :
- Log In to Dynamics 365
- Lecture 9 :
- Using Homepage in Dynamics 365
- Lecture 10 :
- Using Search to find a record
- Lecture 11 :
- View,Filter and Sorting a list
- Lecture 12 :
- Create,Edit and Save record In Dynamics
- Lecture 13 :
- Dashboards and Charts
- Lecture 14 :
- Drilling down in to Chart segments
- Lecture 15 :
- View Team News in Dynamics 365
- Lecture 16 :
- Follow Up team members or records
- Lecture 17 :
- Activities: How to create and complete?
- Lecture 18 :
- Create and edit appointments
- Lecture 19 :
- Creating a lead
- Lecture 20 :
- Editing a lead
- Lecture 21 :
- Importing leads: An Overview
- Lecture 22 :
- Assigning and sharing leads
- Lecture 23 :
- Qualifying a lead
- Lecture 24 :
- Do not qualify a lead
- Lecture 25 :
- Create and view opportunities
- Lecture 26 :
- Converting an activity to opportunity
- Lecture 27 :
- Developing an opportunity
- Lecture 28 :
- Working on Propose
- Lecture 29 :
- Creating a Quote
- Lecture 30 :
- Printing or summarizing an opportunity
- Lecture 31 :
- Complete the closing stage
- Lecture 32 :
- Create an order and mark it as won or lost
- Lecture 33 :
- View reports in Dynamics 365 and Excel
Our learners work at
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i access the course after purchase?It's simple. When you sign up, you'll immediately have unlimited viewing of thousands of expert courses, paths to guide your learning, tools to measure your skills and hands-on resources like exercise files. There’s no limit on what you can learn and you can cancel at any time.
Are these video based online self-learning courses?Yes. All of the courses comes with online video based lectures created by certified instructors. Instructors have crafted these courses with a blend of high quality interactive videos, lectures, quizzes & real world projects to give you an indepth knowledge about the topic.
Can i play & pause the course as per my convenience?Yes absolutely & thats one of the advantage of self-paced courses. You can anytime pause or resume the course & come back & forth from one lecture to another lecture, play the videos mulitple times & so on.
How do i contact the instructor for any doubts or questions?Most of these courses have general questions & answers already covered within the course lectures. However, if you need any further help from the instructor, you can use the inbuilt Chat with Instructor option to send a message to an instructor & they will reply you within 24 hours. You can ask as many questions as you want.
Do i need a pc to access the course or can i do it on mobile & tablet as well?Brilliant question? Isn't it? You can access the courses on any device like PC, Mobile, Tablet & even on a smart tv. For mobile & a tablet you can download the Learnfly android or an iOS app. If mobile app is not available in your country, you can access the course directly by visting our website, its fully mobile friendly.
Do i get any certificate for the courses?Yes. Once you complete any course on our platform along with provided assessments by the instructor, you will be eligble to get certificate of course completion.
For how long can i access my course on the platform?You require an active subscription to access courses on our platform. If your subscription is active, you can access any course on our platform with no restrictions.
Is there any free trial?Currently, we do not offer any free trial.
Can i cancel anytime?Yes, you can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription will auto-renew until you cancel, but why would you want to?
92665 Course Views